Friday, November 30, 2012

Exhausted

Life has been exhausting.  I really feel like I have no energy or creativity left to parent... but I know God is with me... strengthening me and guiding me everyday.. I just pray that I hear His voice and be obedient...

Part of the exhaustion may be due to the fact that we had Thanksgiving dinner at house this year...for the first time.  And we invited both sides of the family, which was so much fun..but a lot of cooking!  I'm realizing very quickly that it is not very easy to prepare for guests and a party when homeschooling!  The house is a constant mess and there is just no time!! Nevertheless, we were very glad that everyone came...and who knows, it may become a tradition to have Thanksgiving dinner at our place! 

The girls really enjoyed having everyone over. They were great hostesses!!






No comments:

Post a Comment