Monday, October 10, 2011

A Lot to Live For...

"You have a lot to live for"... is what a kind stranger said to me one afternoon while I was with my first child who was six months old at that time..  I was having a hard time adjusting to life as a mom with my very fussy, screaming and crying all-day and all-night baby.. but God used this woman's words to change my attitude almost instantly from "what have I done?!" to "I have a lot to live for and look forward to!".

Recently a dear friend gave me a gift with a quote that says, "one kind word can make a soul sing."  I will forever remember this stranger's kind words...because they forever changed my perspective and my life.

Today, I have three precious girls ages 4, 2 and 1 (which is hard to believe because I thought I would be done with one!).  In the midst of chaos and confusion, I try to remember how God has blessed me with this incredible life that is filled with amazing things to look forward to, today and in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment