Monday, March 12, 2012

Work for Fun.

I get to work for fun, and have fun for work (at least part-time).  :)

This weekend, I had the privilege of meeting the founder/owner of the company that I work for.  She flew in from Japan on Friday and was visiting Los Angeles for the first time.  I was given the opportunity to drive her around LA and take her to places that she wanted to visit/shop.. We went to the Pasadena flea market, some vintage shops in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica.

Her and I had so much fun walking around the flea market since we both love vintage finds. :)




 These paintings were so beautiful (it's much better in person)... I wanted to come home with one!

So many fun shops that I'll definitely be going back to in the future....

She couldn't resist... some for work, and some for herself. ;)

Went to a couple fun stores after the flea market..

It was a fun day with beautiful weather and nice company. :)  I rarely get a chance to visit these places so it was such a treat for me!  Oh.. and I came home with this beauty (a vintage school desk/chair) and the girls are already getting good use out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment