Friday, March 30, 2012

Amusement...Parks!

This week was strange... mainly because our week was busier than usual... and I think it's the first time that I've taken the girls to the amusement park twice in one week!

The first one was a complete surprise and blessing! We were planning to visit a friend that is visiting from Korea in San Diego.. then my neighbor/friend told me she had four tickets to Legoland that was going to expire at the end of the week.  The girls have never been to Legoland and they have recently been really into playing with Legos.. so I knew they would love it! We ended up going on Tuesday with our friend (and her baby boy)...and it was SO much fun!  Legoland is such a great place for little ones.  And the girls LOVED spending time with Auntie L and baby J!






On Thursday we went to California Adventure for a birthday celebration.  We almost didn't go because Big Sister had a fever...but since it was for one of Biggest Sister's closest friends, Bryant stayed home with Big Sister (which she loved) while I took the other two girls.  I have never seen California Adventure so packed (because of spring break) but the kids got to go on several rides, watch a few shows and spend time with each other... so it turned out to be a great day! Big Sister was happy when we came back home...but I think she really enjoyed one-on-one time with Daddy and having the freedom to do/play with whatever she wanted at home! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment