Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vintage Finds

Recently, I took the two big sisters with me to the Pasadena Rose Bowl flea market.  I've always been curious about it and have been wanting to go.. The place was HUGE and I probably could have spent the whole day browsing if I was by myself... but I had two little ones that were hungry, hot and tired so we walked around for just a short time. 

I wasn't looking for anything in particular...but thought it would be nice if I could find some vintage fabric.. And just as we were leaving we found a vendor with piles of fun vintage quilts and fabric! And  I ended up coming home with these fun vintage pieces! 

This pretty vintage tablecloth, currently being used as a canopy for the girls' bunkbed. 

And this beautiful vintage quilt,which we've been using for picnics and reading books on the front yard. 

The girls think they are great finds too.  Maybe they'll come with me to another flea market? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment